Tower Rescue – Advanced Course
Elevated Safety offers a one-day course on Advanced Cell Tower Rescue. The program provides technical rescue personnel with the knowledge and tools necessary to safely rescue a victim from a communications tower.
Advanced Cell Tower Rescue instruction will take place at a communication tower, and covers the following topics:
- Hands-on tower-climbing techniques and equipment
- RF hazard awareness, monitoring, and mitigation
- Industry best practices, including the latest equipment and techniques from the work and rescue industries
- Rope Rescue – Operations Level
- Basic Cell Tower Rescue course
Note: Program participants must also provide their own TRT helmet and class 3 harness.