Programs for the Wind Energy Industry
Our team has had the pleasure of providing training to technicians at multiple wind energy providers across the U.S. Our customized programs include rope access techniques for working, self/partner rescue procedures, and nacelle emergency evacuation systems.
Our programs are customized to include company and site specific policies and procedures, and can be delivered on-site, centrally at your corporate training center, or at Elevated Safety’s Midwest training site.
Our wind energy partners include:
- AmeriSafe Safety and Consulting Services
Rescue & Escape for Wind Energy
This program develops critical knowledge and skills for personnel in the wind energy industry responsible for:
- Oversight and execution of risk management
- Inspection and maintenance duties
- Any duties in and around wind turbine nacelles
This program will focus on techniques for:
- Safely escaping/evacuating nacelle in the event of an emergency
- Emergency response, self-rescue and partner rescue