Advanced Rope Rescue
This 4-Day course for technical rescuers to take their rope rescue skills to the next level. This course is hands-on and not recommended for individuals who do not enjoy working at heights. Many advanced skills put the technician in elevated positions to complete the scenario. Blending industrial rope access techniques with lessons learned from real-world situations, this course will prepare attendees to think beyond the NFPA academy courses.
FULL COURSE DETAILS
- Fall protection in rescue
- Aid climbing
- Cross-hauling systems
- High-line systems
- Tensioned rope rescues
- Pitch-head work
- Advanced anchoring
- Clean rigging
- Gin-pole rigging
- A-frame rigging
- Confined spaces
- Minimalist rescue
- Completed Rope Rescue Operations & Technician Levels.
- Familiar with the use of the Petzl I’D and CMC MPD
- Completion of an industrial rope access (SPRAT) course is helpful.
- All attendees MUST have a have a Class III harness and helmet.
- All attendees MUST be physically capable of engaging in rescue activities
- Individuals with Rope Rescue Technicians training seeking to advance their knowledge
- Firefighters & First Responders
- Search and Rescue Team Members
- Industrial Rescue Team Members
- Professional Rescuers