Tower Rescue Technician
This 4-day program is designed to provide operations-level and technician-level skills to all participants. Students will become prepared for emergency response to high-angle rescue incidents involving communications towers, radio towers, and other man-made structures. The course meets all technician-level requirements outlined in the new Tower Rescue Chapter of NFPA 1670 (2017 Edition). Note: State certification is not available.
FULL COURSE DETAILS
- Tower hazards
- RF safety
- Tower climbing equipment and techniques
- Tower rescue methods
- Outlined requirements in Tower Rescue Chapter of NFPA 1670
- Written and practical tests
- Note: State certification is not available.
- Vertical II or Rope Rescue Technician
- Firefighters & First Responders
- Search and Rescue Team Members
- Industrial Rescue Team Members
- Professional Rescuers