Course Announcement! We are hosting a Confined Space Rescue Technician course in conjunction with Northeastern Illinois Public Safety Training Academy (NIPSTA), September 14-17, 2020.
This 32 hour course is designed for the rescue professional who has previously attended Rope Rescue and Confined Space Operations as well as Hazardous Materials Operations.
Students will gain advanced knowledge for rescue rigging, confined space entry and rescue procedures, as well as an understanding of the interface between hazardous materials and the confined space rescue scene.
- Rescue Rigging and Winch Operations
- High Directional Lines for Confined Spaces
- Horizontal Rigging in Confined Spaces
- Advanced Comms & SABA Operations
- Advanced Patient Packaging Skills
- HazMat and ConSpace Rescue Interface
- PPE Selection & Methodology
- ConSpace Decontamination Operations
This course is limited to 20 students.