Aerial evacuations (lift and gondola) can be one of the most dangerous, high risk rescue activities performed. In this course, your team will learn proper techniques to safely evacuate passengers from chairlifts and gondolas. Emphasis is placed on compliance with OSHA and ANSI standards as well as work at height principles of rope rescue as defined by the NSAA Aerial Evacuation Resource Guide and the Society of Professional Rope Access Technicians (SPRAT).
Current area practices and area management protocol will be evaluated. Recommendations for changes and additions to the current equipment and plans will be provided.
All courses take place at your location, with your staff, which provides your team with real-world experience that can be applied when/if needed.
FULL COURSE DETAILS
- Current area practices and management protocols
- Recommendations on equipment and rescue plans
- Real-world setting, at your location
All courses take place at your location, with your staff
- Search and Rescue personnel
- Paid and non-paid professional firefighters and rope rescuers
- Industrial access technicians
All courses are customized to your needs, your location and your staff. Contact our team to discuss your scenario