BACK TO SHOP
CMC – ATOM™ Rescue Harness
- Improved architecture molds to the user for a lightweight, low-profile fit.
- Ergonomic design for maximum comfort and support:
- Padding constructed from dual density foam, laminated to optimize load distribution and apply the right amount of support only where needed.
- Waist and leg pads are constructed with rolled edges to provide additional comfort.
- Y-back construction and bridged front lift:
- Allows for optimal adjustment at each shoulder.
- Provides a secure fit while minimizing pressure from the harness at the neck.
- Constructed with polyester webbing:
- Keeps a supple hand for comfort and easy buckle adjustment.
- Water repellent and UV resistant material for lasting strength and durability in extreme weather conditions.
- Gear loop over-braid is based on a 32-carrier polyester, rope sheath design that delivers a familiar texture and functional robustness.
- Multiple accessory attachment points provide ample space for stowing and organizing hardware and tools.
- UL Certified to relevant ANSI Z359.11, CSA and NFPA 1983 (2017 ED) standards.
- Made in the USA of domestic and foreign components.