BACK TO SHOP
/// CMC RESCUE
- Single wearable tool suited for efficient hauling, controlled lowering, smooth personal descent, easy ascending and belaying.
- Stainless steel ratcheting and rotating sheave provides efficient and audible progress capture.
- Rope loading/unloading is secured with an innovative double-latched side plate design that is independent of the device‘s attachment point.
- Anti-Panic brake and force limiting features ensure operational safety and overload protection.
- Machined aluminum chassis clad with stainless steel wear guards ensures lightweight durability.
- Integrated becket allows for direct connection of mechanical advantage systems.
- The only 10.5-11.5 mm rope diameter compatible device certified to NFPA 1983 (G-Rated), ANSI Z359.4 and EN 12841/C, 341/2A, and 15151/8.
|Rope Size||10.5 – 11.5 MM (7/16 IN)
|Weight||836 G (1.84 LBS)|
|Dimensions||208 X 112 X 47 MM (8.2 X 4.4 X 1.9 IN)|
|Max Load||272 KG (600 LBS)|
|3-Sigma MBS||PULLEY 40 KN (8,992 LBF) / BECKET 22 KN (4496 LBF)|
|Certification(s)||NFPA 1983 (2017 ED) GENERAL USE; ANSI/ASSE Z359.4-2013; EN 12841: 2006/C; EN 341: 2011/2A; EN 15151-1: 2012/8|