Confined Space (OSHA)
These courses cover confined space skills in accordance with OSHA standards and are designed for workers and rescuers who may operate in confined spaces such as HVAC vents, boilers, pits, silos, tanks and other hazardous confined space.
See full details of Elevated Safety Courses below.
- Confined Space Entrant, Attendant & Entry Supervisor
FULL COURSE DETAILS
CONFINED SPACE ENTRANT, ATTENDANT & ENTRY SUPERVISOR
This one (1) day course is designed for workers tasked with entering and operating in confined spaces. This course covers confined space safety in accordance with OSHA 19101.46 and is designed for workers who may operate in confined spaces such as HVAC vents, boilers, pits, silos, tanks etc.
- Identifying and controlling hazards,
- Atmospheric monitoring
- SCBA training and vertical rope access plus
- Non-entry rescue
- Understanding the evaluation and implementation of rescue plans
- Those that work in a confined space environment (ex: HVAC vents, boilers, pits, silos, tanks, etc.)