Rope Rescue Operations
This 4-Day Rope Rescue Operations course exceeds all operations level objectives outlined for professional rescuers as listed in NFPA 1670 and 1006. The course also includes an awareness of the NFPA 1983 standard.
Sorry, no upcoming courses scheduled at this time.
FULL COURSE DETAILS
- The use of rope
- Rope equipment
- Construction of mechanical advantage systems
- Belay and safety systems
- Anchor systems
- Patient packaging
- Explanation of applicable NFPA standards
- Understanding of OSHA regulations and ANSI standards
- Basic rigging concepts
- Understanding of rope rescue concepts and equipment
- Casualty assessment
- Minimum 500 hours and 6 months of documented rope access experience as a SPRAT Level II Technician required.
- Firefighters & First Responders
- Search and Rescue Team Members
- Industrial Rescue Team Members
- Professional Rescuers