Alright, it is no secret that this next one holds a special place in our hearts. It is one of our most versatile and favorite items. You’ll find it on nearly all of our rescue, training, confined space and industrial work sites. We also offer advanced training on this artificial high directional.
Let’s take a closer look at the Arizona Vortex by CMC Pro:
- Multiple configurations including tripod, bipod and monopod
- Used for rope work over an open edge, elevator/blind shaft operation, high lines and tension
- The tripod can be formed into an Easel A-frame with adjustable leg lengths
- The third leg allows rescuers to set up an artificial high directional in virtually any urban, industrial or wilderness application
- Pulleys can be attached directly into the Head Set using the quick pins included, retaining headspace and working clearance
- Works extremely well with mounting the HARKEN™ LokHead Winch on it
Did we mention that we have them in stock? Yep, they tend to be hard to find, but we have them, and they are ready to ship….same day.