BACK TO SHOP
CMC – 13mm Clutch
/// CMC RESCUE
- Single wearable tool for efficient hauling, controlled lowering, smooth personal descent, easy ascending, belaying, and Twin Tension Rope Systems.
- Delivers up to 38% higher efficiency in hauling and ascending than a cam-style device: reducing changeovers.
- Moves seamlessly between anchor-based systems and personal use: reducing gear cache volume and weight.
- Combines the key features of personal descenders and load management devices: reducing equipment training and cost.
- Instantly transitions between hauling and lowering or ascent and descent without having to transfer the load.
- Allows main and belay lines to be mirrored, twin-tensioned, or nested in Double CLUTCH technique (handles controlled by single operator).
- Replaces 8 pieces of traditional equipment: pulley, rescue rack, anchor plate, load release strap, prusik cord, and 3 carabiners.
- The 13 mm CLUTCH is compatible with 12.5 – 13 mm rope and certified to NFPA 1983 General Use and ANSI standards.
- Patented. Made in the USA.
|ROPE SIZE||12.5 – 13 MM (7/16 IN)|
|WEIGHT||816 G (1.84 LBS)|
|DIMENSIONS||208 X 112 X 47 MM (8.2 X 4.4 X 1.9 IN)|
|MAX LOAD||272 KG (600 LBS)|
|3-SIGMA MBS||PULLEY 40 KN (8,992 LBF) / BECKET 22 KN (4496 LBF)|
|Certifications||NFPA (G); ANSI/ASSE|