Harken – WingMan
- Eccentric progress capture = no prussiks
- Can be released smoothly under full load with one hand
- 4:1 or 5:1 mechanical advantage (flip orientation to rig either way) Machined aluminum swivel connection points
- High efficiency ball bearing pulleys, internal ratchet, sheaves engineered to maximize rope holding
- Compact, lightweight form factor
- Comes in an industrial-grade ballistic nylon carrying case with locking buckle. Case includes drawstring and drain grommets to separate unit and line for proper deployment and line drying.
The WingMan meets the manufactured system requirements of NFPA 1983, incorporated in the 2022 edition of NFPA 2500.
H-86666 is CE certified to EN12278.2007 Mountaineering Equipment- Pulley
H-86666 is UKCA certified to EN12278.2007 Mountaineering Equipment- Pulley
Please see the manual for additional information regarding these certifications.
|Maximum rated load||3 kN / 674 lb.|
|Slip load||4 kN / 900 lb.|
|Minimum Break Strength||36 kN / 8090 lb.|
|50' of 8 mm rope = 12' maximum system length|
|The load limit specifications stated here are based on rope supplied by Harken. Use of the system with any other rope will affect the performance and void the warranty.|